- – ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
- – SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
3 March, 2017
24 March, 2017 24:00
- – ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION:
- Early May, 2017
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- After submitting your abstract successfully, you will receive a confirmation of the submission by e-mail.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or re-uploading abstract are possible until the SUMISSION DEADLINE. Any modifications requested after the deadline is not accepted.
- Selected papers will be published in the Extended Abstracts which will be disclosed on the first day of the conference, 21 August, 2017.
- Please remember that submitting an abstract does NOT automatically register you as a conference delegate. Conference registration can be done online at a later date.
1. Login and Author Information
- To begin the process, an account MUST be created.
- From the New submission page, click “Create an Account”. If you wish to return later to make changes, to complete an unfinished abstract submission or revise the submission, you should login under “Log In” with the login information you created.
- Enter the account holder information. Complete all required fields.
PLEASE NOTE: the account holder does NOT have to be the first/presenting author.
2. Submission Category
- Authors must specify the category where the paper should be presented. Papers to be presented at the conference will be selected by each subcommittee on the basis of the submission areas and the content of submitted papers.
3. Preparing your abstract
- The 2-PAGE abstract must be provided in English of A4-size.
- Please submit your abstract in PDF format; do not encode or compress the file.
- The file must be smaller than 5 MByte.
- The first page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), address, e-mail address and article text.
- The paper should consist of original and previously unpublished work, including specific results. All the colored artworks will be reflected in colored.
- Two-byte characters such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. fonts CANNOT be used for both figures and texts.
- Detailed format information is available in pdf and word.doc formats
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, please use the same email address and password for each abstract.
4. Notification and Placement information
- Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Chairs’ discretion.
- Notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent to the abstract submitter in early May, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: notification of acceptance will be sent by email to the abstract submitter ONLY.
For any inquiries concerning abstract submissions,
please contact the ICO-24 Abstract Secretariat: email@example.com